Connect with Morgan on email, or via, via
POSTED 22nd Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16527
This agency is an Australian Government initiative designed to help schools increase children’s participation in sport and connect them with community sport opportunities. These programs are provided free to children and their families to help students build the confidence and capability to be active for life.
In this long-term contract, you will work with a well-funded Australian Commission initiative and make your mark on a project as you modernise and redevelop the old CRM system, while also integrating into supporting external systems.
As the UX Designer, you will work in a ten-person team redeveloping the CRM and Portals and will guide the team by gathering and communicating valuable user experience insight to create an end product that successfully meets the user needs and expectations. As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Take a holistic approach to product and service design with the real needs of the user validated, considered, and built into the end product
- Clearly communicate user needs, expectations, perceptions and how users feel using the product
- Facilitate discovery and co-design activities to minimise the risk of building and delivering a service that does not meet the needs of end users
- Provide the project team with clear insights into user behaviour, expectations and perceptions of existing and new product
- Facilitate rapid user feedback of concepts and validation of hypotheses through rapid prototyping and evaluation with users to ensure user needs are being met
The Ideal Person
You thrive as a team player and enjoy working in collaboratively. You will feel comfortable as an experienced UX Designer who’s highly capable when designing and delivering accessible and usable products and interfaces. You will ideally have a background working on Power Platform and CRM based projects.
Salary / Rate
- $100-$140k + Super
- Full-time WFH position
- 12 month contract with 12 month extension
You must be an Australian citizen and have or the ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Morgan Pearce on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16527.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.