Connect with Alan on email, or via, via
POSTED 7th May, 2019 REF NO. BBBH39
Our client is a leading provider of TM1/Cognos management information solutions to Government, delivering a range of integrated solutions around financial management, data analysis and HR reporting. They are a thriving SME with a social team atmosphere. Their team of consultants, most with long term tenures, enjoy mature, flexible working arrangements where hard work and loyalty is rewarded with strong remuneration and conditions. What retains the consulting team is at the end of the day they feel appreciated and rewarded for a job well done.
The world has moved toward data and technology, and the prominence of BI tools in business is proliferating. This opportunity sits in the space where finance meets technology. This role is for an experienced TM1 developer looking to make a move into or a return to consulting.
Making the move to consulting can:
- Accelerate your career, opening up new options for your future
- Increase the pace of learning, help you specialise in a discipline you love
- Increase your professional networks and reputation
- Increase your earning potential… significantly!
If you are a TM1 subject matter expert where you wish to help a wide range of organisations solve real, tangible problems each day, you need to get in touch.
You will work with clients to understand their needs, supporting them to streamline financial processes and systems through the company tools/products. You will map and document system and process requirements and as part of a team design and develop a solution to meet client needs. You get to implement and test solutions refining the system until the client is happy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and support small and large implementation projects
- Provide technical support to clients on TM1 tools and products
- Design and develop customised budgeting and reporting solutions
- Prepare user documentation and system design documents as per client requirements
- Prepare business proposals / quotes (as required)
- Develop internal modules and processes using TM1 and Excel
- Engage with clients and other stakeholders regarding business processes, and project management
- Provide internal and external training, and product demonstrations for clients and other stakeholders
- Keep abreast of new TM1 updates and enhancements
- Provide analysis and reconciliation of client data across various programs
- Improve and develop TM1 / BI skills through personal training and development, and achieving certifications where required (you will be supported/enabled to do this)
You are a TM1 development specialist with a natural love of and flair for technology. You have sound financial management exposure ideally within Government, and understand the needs of professional accountants looking to streamline their reporting. You have very strong (ideally advanced) capabilities with MS Excel, and strong abilities to analyse a broad variety of data. You love the idea of taking a leap forward and honing your TM1 development expertise. A degree in Accounting and/or ICT is a strong preference, with CPA/CA qualifications considered favourably.
$120 – $160K + Super + Bonus neg.
Looking for a change but not inclined toward consulting? Please get in touch with me on the number below for a confidential discussion on a wide range of other TM1 specialist and systems accounting opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alan Larby on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 39