Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 15th May, 2019 REF NO. BBBH9099
Team Leader - Sales and Business Development
Our client is a high profile ASX listed company founded in Sydney. Since its conception, this organisation has grown exponentially now operating in 23 countries with 160+ locations globally. The company takes a genuine interest in the growth and success of businesses and provide business solutions to help save time and money by allowing vital portability and flexibility to do business anywhere, any time.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, bubbly and enthusiastic sales professional to join an established brand and receive exceptional training to develop them into a high performer and achiever within the business development space. You will be working within a close knit and established team, and will receive reward and recognition for kicking goals!
This is not your average Management role. This role will see you working with high profile clients Australia wide, and will enable you to network and build your own brand in conjunction with the company.
You will be mentored, and supported to learn the tricks of the trade and understand the business in its entirety. This is a fantastic opportunity for an over achiever looking to take that next step into the corporate world!
This role will see you managing a team of three to ensure the smooth daily operation of the business, as well as driving growth both organically, through proactive business development and through referrals achieved by delivering exceptional service to existing customers.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Client liaison and engagement to promote operation of the company
- Regular networking through hosted events
- Management of existing client database (100+ currently)
- Maintaining bookings and preparation of offices for new clients
- Hosting tours of office environment for prospective clients
- Preparation and distribution of quotes for services
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be immaculately presented with a passion for excellence. You will have a personable and professional demeanour and will thrive in high pressure environments.
In addition to this, you will demonstrate:
- An extremely outgoing nature with a natural curiosity
- Ability to effectively manage a team of 3
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- An a ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong experience in sales and a desire to progress and develop within your next position
Applicants currently working in a hotel sales team, flight services or five star customer service sales environment are strongly encouraged to apply! Keep growing your sales career whilst not having to work weekends and late nights!
If the above duty statement sounds right up your alley, then APPLY TODAY as this opportunity will not be available for long!
$70K – $80K + 9.5% Super (negotiable)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 9099