Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 18th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11537
Tax and Business Advisory - Multiple roles in Canberra
Do you have a minimum 2 years of experience in tax/business services in Australia?
Are you looking for your ideal firm in Canberra?
We have multiple opportunities for tax / business services professionals in the Canberra region. Our clients include medium-large local firms (up to 50 staff) through to smaller firms with <20 staff.
With our flexible approach we can guide you through the range of choices by organising a tailored and carefully coordinated approach. Once we qualify your experience we place strong focus on who you are, not just what you can do. Our whole of person approach will ensure that we achieve the best possible culture and skills match.
We choose to only work with the top 12 firms in our region, the ones we really know look after their staff and who are successful and thriving as a result. We offer public practice professionals a unique approach. We reverse traditional recruiting models, so you are the focus of our recruiting efforts – we tailor our service to ensure we find you the best possible fit.
The current vacancies include:
- 2 x Intermediate Accountant for an expanding business advisory firm: $60K – $75K + Super
- 2 x Senior Accountant or Manager for a large sized high-profile firm: $75K – $90K + Super
- Senior Manager for a medium sized high-profile firm: $100K – 140K + Super + Bonus
- Junior/Bookkeeper for a small to medium sized premium firm: $50K – $60K + Super
- Manager to Senior Manager – individual tax returns for a mid tier national firm: $85K – $120K + Super
Your Background and Experience
Our only requirement is that you have a minimum of 18 months to 2 years’ experience working in a professional services or public practice firm, and that you are regarded as a strong performer.
We have in-depth knowledge of the key people and work culture for organisations that specialise in:
- Taxation services to a full range of entities – compliance based and tax planning
- Internal, external, and performance audit (including Government employers);
- Business services – for government and private sector clients (e.g. financial management, specialist costing, budgeting/financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency)
- Management consulting (government focus e.g. change and project management)
Not sure if you want to continue in a firm?
Don’t stress! We can provide career advice for those looking at transitioning from public practice to commercial or government organisations.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our free service, we look forward to the opportunity of speaking to and working with you.
Salary / Rate
$55K – $140K + Super + a host of different kinds of benefits depending on the firm – for example, financial assistance with completion of your CA/CPA, paid leave to do your study/exams, relocation allowances, or parking allowances.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 11537.