Connect with Alan on email, or via, via
POSTED 23rd Apr, 2019 REF NO. BBBH4200
Tax and Business Advisory - Multiple Roles
Do you have a minimum 2 years of experience in tax/business services in Australia?
Are you looking for your ideal firm in Canberra?
HorizonOne Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment firm whose approach to recruitment is different. We focus on quality and service and have in-depth understanding of our subject matter. Four of our consultants are dedicated to the Canberra Accounting and Finance Market and we know our clients exceptionally well. We choose to only work with the top ten firms in our region, the ones we really know look after their staff and who are successful and thriving as a result. We offer public practice professionals a unique approach.
We reverse traditional recruiting models so you are the focus of our recruiting efforts – we tailor our service to ensure we find you the best possible fit.
Currently, our clients include medium-large local firms (up to 50 staff) through to smaller firms with <20 staff.
With our flexible approach, we can guide you through the range of choices by organising a tailored and carefully coordinated approach. Once we qualify your experience we place strong focus on who you are, not just what you can do. Our whole of person approach will ensure that we achieve the best possible culture and skills match.
Our current vacancies include:
- 2 x Tax/Business Services: Intermediate/Senior Accountants for a well-established full-service firm (~20 staff): $60 – $100K + Super
- Senior or Supervisor for a medium sized high-profile firm: $70 – $100K + Super
- Junior for a small to medium sized premium firm: $50 – $60K + Super
- Senior External Auditor for mid tier multinational firm: $100 – $120K + Super
Our only requirement is that you have a minimum of 1-2 year’s experience working in a professional services firm, and that you are regarded as a strong performer.
We have in-depth knowledge of the key people and work culture for organisations that specialise in:
- Taxation services to a full range of entities – compliance based and tax planning
- Internal, external, and performance audit (including Government employers)
- Business services – for Government and private sector clients (e.g. financial management, specialist costing, budgeting/financial planning)
- Management Consulting (Government focus e.g. change & project management)
Not sure if you want to continue in a firm?
Don’t stress! We also have strong expertise in providing career advice for those looking at transitioning from public practice to commercial or government organisations.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our free service, we look forward to the opportunity of speaking to and working with you.
$55K – $160K + Super + a host of different kinds of benefits depending on the firm – for example, financial assistance with completion of your CA/CPA, or paid leave to do your study/exams.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alan Larby on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 4200