Connect with David on email, or via, via
POSTED 2nd Nov, 2018 REF NO. BBBH7759
This is a chance to join a recruitment business founded on core values different to most. We prioritise different things to the big commercials, including work life balance and the quality of the work we deliver.
As a Talent Manager with HorizonOne you will:
- Be proactive in online sourcing in the passive candidate pool through strategic marketing and targeted hunting.
- Engage talent within our extensive network to track their career requirements
- Bring together our existing active candidates through a mixture of online and real world events
- Actively engage with our contracting workforce through the length of their assignment to ensure they are feeling the love
- This is a truly innovative and creative role, so we are keen to learn from you as you grow into becoming a sourcing expert.
Our Local Market is Thriving!
2018 sees us hit the milestone of 10 successful years in business! And what a decade it has been. The past 3 years have been a period of serious growth for the business and our team is hitting record numbers consistently. We have just come off the back of a huge quarter, our biggest to date.
The Talent Manager is a key cog in the wheel. You will be a part of building a community of the top talent in both active and passive job seekers.
We Aim to be Different
Our business model means strong long-term client retention, and a continuous stream of referral business from clients sick of transactional CV flickers. We are on all major Commonwealth Government recruitment panels, we work with most ACT Government agencies, and we have extensive, established relationships across the commercial, NFP and consulting sectors.
As such we are constantly seeking new ways to speak to and connect with top level candidates; locally, nationally and even globally. You will one of the first points of call as potential candidates connect with our brand, to many you will be the voice and the face of HorizonOne during initial interactions.
Our People and Culture
We have a progressive approach to work life balance, we consider recruitment a true career and as such offer a number of development pathways. As part of your new role you will be;
- Developing marketing collateral to target key high demand talent sets.
- Exploring new social media platforms to maximise our reach across the online communities
- Working with the consulting team to maximise their effectiveness and impact through the supply of top talent.
- By becoming a social sourcing “super-user” who leads the recruitment team in further developing their social sourcing skills and profiles
- Predicting candidate shortages in the marketplace and launching campaigns as a pre-emptive strike to secure supply
Some of the Benefits
One of our core values is ‘Share success, maximise impact’. Whether your goals are financial, learning, lifestyle or otherwise, as a successful business we can maximise your ability to get ahead. We offer strong base salaries, free car parking while we also have annual awards across the team. We sponsor external learning (MBA’s, CPA’s, Degrees and Diplomas) and on a quarterly basis work with you to set meaningful success targets.
Share your goals with us, and we’ll partner up to get you there.
Working with HorizonOne comes with some great extras:
- First and foremost, work with a great team of people in a business absolutely buzzing with opportunities
- Free parking, modern well-appointed offices in the middle of Braddon
- Enhanced annual and parental leave (after qualifying periods)
- 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly ‘human’ days), and 2 days volunteer leave for working with a charity of your choice
- Gym memberships; healthy food, positive approach to work life balance, regular social interaction
- Dog friendly / family friendly office environment
Salary $65 – $80k + Super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Batstone on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 7759