Connect with Alan on email, or via, via
POSTED 12th Feb, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8575
Systems Administrator - TM1
Our client is a Federal Agency that works hard to develop Australia’s economic opportunities. They have a relaxed but results-focused working culture and significant opportunities for self-development and progression as well as a flexible working environment with good facilities.
Working in central Canberra, this is initially a four-month, hourly rate contract to assist the team with their system administration requirements to the end of financial year. This is an opportunity to make a difference and enable others to deliver on key outcomes and reporting.
- Participate in TM1 development including new cubes, rules, feeders, Turbo integration processes, users security and setup roles
- Assist with the Budget process, month-end process, including reconciliation of data to the general ledger system
- Perform system admin & support tasks, proactively monitor data integrity and quality / resolve issues as they arise
- Develop system user guides, process documentation and training materials
- Suggest process improvement opportunities
- Liaise with IT to ensure database & hardware issues are promptly resolved
This is a great role for an experienced TM1 Administrator looking for their next contract or potentially an experienced TM1 User looking to further develop their skills into the TM1 System space.
Key requirement include:
- Experience in configuring role-based access and security in TM1
- Previous experience supporting a finance team in a Federal Government Accounting environment. An existing Baseline clearance is required for this role
- A practical knowledge of accounting concepts and reporting issues is preferable
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Business or a related discipline
- Demonstrated capability in Business Analysis or similar
$80 – $120 per hour neg. to experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alan Larby on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8575