Connect with Andy on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th May, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11153
Senior Recruitment Consultant
HorizonOne is a specialist recruitment agency where the value of our business is built around people. It’s a simple idea: put people first, look after them, do a good job and great things will happen. We call it ‘recruitment karma’.
At the start of 2020 we had ambitious growth plans for our business. Naturally, they have been curved slightly, however, we are now starting to see the green shoots of recovery in our market.
As such we would welcome the opportunity to speak to experienced, ambitious, and driven recruitment consultants wanting something a bit more than the grind of KPI driven metrics and those truly wanting to become trusted advisors working on high value work.
This is not only an opportunity to join a winning team, but your chance to:
- Start with a WARM desk giving you plenty of opportunities to hit the ground running! You won’t be stuck just making cold calls or mapping out new business
- Be a part of and add to an excellent culture. You’ll find a supportive, engaged and energetic team of high performers to work alongside
- Love many of our workplace extras: 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly Human Days), 2 days volunteer leave with a charity of your choice, discounted gym memberships, healthy food, regular social events and our dog friendly office environment
- Take a positive and mature approach to work life balance. You won’t be micromanaged, called out of hours, and there’s no chain to your desk!
- Right now, our team are working for home, we have all the technology in place to facilitate a connected and productive working from home environment
- When things return to something more ‘normal’ we enjoy a newly refurbished office with free car parking, BBQ area, awesome break out space, a pool table and all the tech you’ll need to focus on what you do best.
In this position you will consult with your clients around their recruitment needs, not sell to them. There are no 10 calls before 10 or other mindless KPIs, just a clear development structure where we support you to achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
You could choose to work in any of the following areas:
- Accounting and finance
As part of your new role you will:
- Grow the desk and team, working across temp and perm, private and public
- Support a network of engaged clients and candidates, many of whom have been advocates for HorizonOne for years
- Take comprehensive job briefs with clients – delving deep and understanding the client’s true requirements
- Grow your patch to further support your progression into management roles
- Be a role model for best practice and take on additional project work as you find your feet.
We consider recruitment a true career in consulting. To succeed with us you have the following drivers:
- To develop your recruitment career beyond the transactional and towards the trusted advisor
- To compete on quality, not price and speed
- To be part of a passionate team, with leadership who are invested in your success
- To run your own business within a business
- To evolve your existing recruitment craft to the next level.
You may be looking for a change to your current working style, change to your current management style, or you may be looking to have a bigger voice in the business you work for.
You will be an experienced recruitment consultant with a large network, excellent local market knowledge and strong track record of success in Canberra and federal government recruitment. Ideally you will have experience of running a 360 desk across both temporary and permanent recruitment and most of all a hunger for development and drive to take the next step in your career.
$75K – $120K + super + market leading bonus structures (up to 45% of the GP you generate) + free parking.
Naturally, we are seeking consultants with a strong track record of success in agency recruitment, or a similar role. We are interested to hear from Senior Consultants, Team Leaders and Recruitment Managers to help continue our growth.
We are very open to helping you transition with minimal disruption to your earnings, and have in the past used bonus guarantees, sign on bonuses or temporarily elevated base salaries to facilitate the transition.
We also understand that planning a career move at this time may be challenging. If you do not want to 100% commit to the process but are interested in HorizonOne and the opportunities we have, please feel free to reach out for an informal chat without the need to send a resume.
If you are ready and want to apply, please do so online, by clicking on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Batstone on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 11153