Connect with Andy on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Feb, 2019 REF NO. BBBH928
Senior Consultant - Government Recruitment
Work should make your life better.
2018 saw us hit the milestone of 10 successful years in business with 2 record braking quarters to finish the year! We are in a period of serious growth and our team are hitting record numbers consistently.
Our business model means strong long-term client retention, and a continuous stream of referral business from clients sick of transactional CV flickers. We are on all major Commonwealth Government recruitment panels, we work with most ACT Government agencies, and we have extensive, established relationships across the commercial, NFP and consulting sectors.
This is a chance to join a recruitment business founded on core values different to most. We prioritise different things to the big commercials, including work life balance and the quality of the work we deliver.
This is your opportunity to:
- Lead one of the busiest areas of the business. To capitalise on a strong inbound order flow stemming from a decade of quality delivery in the Canberra market
- To work across a wide range of specialist Government subject matter including program, policy, procurement and project management roles
- Build on your personal brand as the “go to” recruiter in the market with support from our high performing marketing team
- Develop your professional consulting capabilities through comprehensive professional development from industry leaders and recruitment training professionals
In this position you will consult to your clients around their recruitment needs, not sell to them. There’s no 10 before 10 or other mindless KPI’s just a clear path to help you achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
As part of your new role you will be:
- Growing the desk and team, working across temp and perm, private and public.
- Supporting a network of engaged clients and candidates, many of whom have been advocates for HorizonOne for years
- Taking comprehensive job briefs with clients in person – delving deep and understanding the clients true requirements
- Growing your patch to further support you progression into management roles.
The Ideal person:
We have a progressive approach to work life balance and consider recruitment a true career in consulting. You will want to have the following drivers
- To develop your recruitment career beyond the transactional and towards the trusted advisor
- To compete on quality, not price and speed.
- To be part of a passionate team, with leadership who are invested in your success.
- To run your own business within a business
- To evolve your existing recruitment craft to the next level
One of our core values is ‘Share success, maximise impact’. Whether your goals are financial, learning, lifestyle or otherwise, as a successful business we can maximise your ability to get ahead. We offer strong base salaries and a highly competitive bonus structure for consultants up to 45% of GP. We have annual awards across the team, and bonuses for support staff who make a lasting impact. We sponsor external learning (MBA’s, CPA’s, Degrees and Diplomas) and on a quarterly basis work with you to set meaningful success targets.
Share your goals with us, and we’ll partner up to get you there.
Working with HorizonOne comes with some great extras:
- First and foremost, work with a great team of people in a business absolutely buzzing with opportunities
- Free parking, modern well-appointed offices in the middle of Braddon
- Enhanced annual and parental leave (after qualifying periods)
- 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly ‘human’ days), and 2 days volunteer leave for working with a charity of your choice
- Gym memberships; healthy food, positive approach to work life balance, regular social interaction
Dog friendly / family friendly office environment
$80 – $120K + Super + generous bonuses of up to 45% GP (OTE estimate in 1st year $140K – $180K)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Cox on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 928