Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 18th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11485
Senior Consultant and Manager
About the Organisation
Our client is a leading consulting organisation in our region with national recognition for their achievements. The firm has received unheralded demand for their services and are held in high regard amongst clients and those within their networks.
Due to an increase in workload, our client is looking to bolster their team with high-performing Accountants. You will get to work on a wide range of project across a variety of clients predominantly in the Commonwealth Government. You will be joining a firm that places a strong emphasis on professional development and open to new suggestions on how they can do things better and ideas to solve client challenges.
Whether you are 18 months to 2 years into your career or already working at the EL1, this could be the opportunity that will stretch your capabilities and career development.
You will have strong management accounting skills and some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Budget development and financial forecasting
- Project accounting for a variety of ICT and property projects
- Business partnering to improve financial process within the client organisations
- External budgeting
- Activity Based Costing and cost recovery
Your Background and Experience
You are likely to be currently working for the Big4 or second tier firm and whilst you enjoy consulting would like to move to a firm that has a strong focus on career development and progression. In addition, you will also have:
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Relevant degree qualification with progression towards CA/CPA
- Previous experience working with government accounting frameworks
- Existing AGSVA Baseline security clearance (highly desirable)
Due to the nature of the work, only applicants with Australian citizenship with be considered.
Salary / Rate
- $70K – $110K + Super
- Bonus structure
- Permanent position
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 11485.