Connect with Morgan on email, or via, via
POSTED 6th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16599
Senior Business Analyst
This Agency’s purpose is to maximise the economic and social benefits of communications and media for Australia. They achieve this by fostering an environment that balances the needs of industry and the Australian community through education and advice, facilitation of access to resources, and regulation. Their work involves setting and managing the rules regarding communications and Australian media services, and this reflects their vision: A connected, informed, and entertained Australia.
Work within the Agency’s Strategy and Architecture Section, enabling and supporting the broader business area through specialised ICT systems and projects. Join a mid-sized, high performing team that has a strong collaborative approach toward achieving team goals, and regularly liaises with various external stakeholders.
Your experience will be valued as you help maximise efficiency of the delivery of existing projects, and you’ll be challenged while also collaborating on transformative new ICT projects.
Hybrid WFH options are also available.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Agency’s staff and external stakeholders to help them understand their business needs and define business requirements for BAU and project work.
You will work within a complex and fast-paced environment and will perform project work as a part of a multidisciplinary team comprised of a project manager, business representatives, solution architect, developers, testers, and other technical specialists.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues and respond to strategic workforce needs
- Review and analyse the organisations desired business outcomes, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic business to ensure objectives are met
- Assist stakeholders through change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities
- Support the team and work collaboratively to contribute to achieving the team’s business outcomes
The Ideal Person
You will preferably have experience in providing strategic planning and guidance on Digital and ICT services.
You will feel confident in working in a collaborative team and have demonstrated experience in building highly effective stakeholder relationships.
The ability to provide architecture design and oversight for Digital and ICT projects would be advantageous.
Salary / Rate
- Hourly rate $110-$130 p.h. + Super
- 12 month contract with flexible hybrid WFH options
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- You must be an Australian citizen willing to undergo a police check to be successful for this role
- You must have a minimum baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain one
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Morgan Pearce on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16539.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.