Connect with HorizonOne on email, or via, via
POSTED 26th May, 2022 REF NO. BBBH15244
Scribing is an excellent opportunity to be in a key role in the government recruitment processes. Scribe Consultants enjoy working when and how they want. However, our current job flow is such that scribes would need full-time availability with the option for flexible working in the future.
Scribes who work best with the kinds of recruitment processes and clients we work with often have an extensive background and career in federal or state government, with knowledge of government recruitment and procurement processes, including selection criteria, interviewing etc.
Ideally, scribes have professional experience with:
- Writing reports, including making recommendations
- Tender evaluations and procurement
- Project/time management
Above all, what we value most in our scribing consultants is attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
Non-essential but highly valued is a current security clearance.
Key scribing tasks include:
- Assisting Selection Committees and preparing Selection Committee reports
- Providing shortlisting services by assessing applications against the agreed methodology
- Conducting reference checks
- Assessing work sample tests
- Acting as an independent panel member
- Facilitating assessment centres
- Scheduling candidates for interviews
- Attending interviews and taking detailed notes throughout, including post-interview panel discussions
HorizonOne is an award winning recruitment agency with accolades for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (scribing) and campaigns. Our scribing consultants enjoy the benefits of working exclusively for HorizonOne, which includes:
- Competitive casual hourly rates
- Ongoing training and development
- A workload to suit your individual needs (full-time availability preferred)
- Support from a team with 30 years of experience delivering scribing, graduate campaigns and bulk rounds for public and private sectors
Please click the appropriate link to submit your application. Alternatively, you can contact us on 02 6189 1044 for more information.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.