Connect with Andy on email, or via, via
POSTED 24th Jun, 2019 REF NO. BBBH9323
Regional Territory Manager
Join a business with over half a million customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical and construction. This global organisation, with offices across Australia, is expanding rapidly and as such are seeking a Regional Territory Manager to grow business partnerships in ACT, Central West NSW and the Riverina.
This is an opportunity to take your sales and business development experience to the next level, in a role that will give you the independence to set your own strategic pathway. Whilst also having the benefit of a direct line to the National Sales Manager to help make your best mark on the sector.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing an existing base of customers across a range of product offerings
- Actively engaging with decision markers for the development and submission of tenders and quotes to promote a range of products
- Plan, develop and execute strategic business and partnership plans, targeting both new and existing accounts
- Forecast both short and long terms sales opportunities
- Travel throughout ACT, NSW Central West and Riverina
You’ll have experience in complex solution selling, ideally within an electrical or safety wholesaler’s context. You’ll have the ability to work independently and enjoy traveling throughout the ACT and NSW region. This from time to time will include overnight stays, so you’ll naturally have to be flexible and enjoy a bit of work away from home.
Communication with a wide variety of stakeholders will come easy to you and you’ll enjoy that balance between relationship building, strategical planning and having strong business acumen.
Overall, you will be able to master managing a region from the road and your home office.
$80-90k + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Phone
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Batstone on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 9323