Connect with Nick on email, or via, via
POSTED 14th Sep, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11758
Regional Business Development Manager
About Prime Super
Prime Super is a medium-sized Industry Super Fund with a track record of strong investment performance and putting members first. Prime Super enters markets through association partnerships where they are disruptors to incumbent market share leaders, developing their footprint and position through persistence, thoughtful engagement, and creativity.
Prime Super currently manages more than $5 billion in funds for more than 128,000 members from employers within key business areas of health, education, agriculture, and recruitment, with scope to expand the employer membership base.
Prime Super operates with a team of 40, with the Regional Manager reporting into the National Sales Manager and will liaise with the Executive Team from time to time. In line with Prime Super’s flat structure, all staff members of the Prime Super Team, exemplify the “All Divisions, All Regions, All Positive” mentality, and enjoy a relaxed and family-oriented workplace.
- Fast-moving business with minimal red-tape
- Enjoy a great balance of work/life flexibility
- Supportive and accountable management to keep you on track
- Regular development and learning opportunities
- Strong networking development and regular events
- Secure new business and grow membership partnerships in this B2B role
- Maintain and develop existing relationships across all divisions
- Travel around Canberra and the NSW region to make connections, grow the business, and make a difference to the lives of many
- Provide support and advice for members to navigate Prime Super services and digital assets
- Live the Prime Super values and contribute to a positive team and business culture
Your Background and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will be driven, motivated, and have the presence to deal with ‘C’ suite executives and a track record of achieving results in an autonomous role. Ideally, you have an existing network of contacts in target sectors and exhibit the following:
- High-level stakeholder engagement and business sales experience
- Operate with honesty and integrity when developing business and networks
- Ideally have experience working in a financial advisory role, or have a Superannuation background but not essential
- Hold and maintain, or be willing to work towards acquiring an RG146 Compliance qualification
Salary / Rate
- Base salary $120K to $140K incl. 9.5% Super + KPI Bonuses
- $1000/month Vehicle Allowance and 18 cents per kilometre travel reimbursement included
- Permanent full-time contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Day on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 11758.