Connect with Andy on email, or via, via
POSTED 30th Sep, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11153
About HorizonOne Recruitment
The first thing you need to know is that the value of our business is built around people. It’s a simple idea: put people first, look after them, do a good job and great things will happen. We call it “recruitment karma”.
The second thing you need to know is that we don’t do meaningless KPIs. There are no 10 calls before 10am or similar standard recruitment KPIs, just a clear development structure where we support you to achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
Without a doubt 2020 has been a crazy year, many people will have concerns about making a move at this time. I am very happy to discuss our growth plans, where we see the market heading and paint a picture of how we will make your move to HorizonOne a successful one.
This is not only an opportunity to join a winning team, but your chance to:
- Start with a RED HOT DESK, giving you plenty of opportunities to hit the ground running! You won’t be stuck just making cold calls or mapping out new business
- Love many of our workplace extras: 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly Human Days), 2 days volunteer leave with a charity of your choice, discounted gym memberships, healthy food, regular social events and our dog friendly office environment
- Take a positive and mature approach to work life balance. You won’t be micromanaged, called out of hours, and there’s no chain to your desk!
- Use technology that easily transfers between work and home, allowing you to set up and work remotely with ease
- Grow your patch to further support your progression into management roles if you wish
About The Team
- Be a part of and add to an excellent culture. You’ll find a supportive, engaged and energetic team of high performers to work alongside
- We enjoy a newly refurbished office with free car parking, BBQ area, awesome break out space, a pool table and all the tech you’ll need to focus on what you do best
In this position you will consult with your clients around their recruitment needs, not sell to them. The position is available due to the growth of this space and as such you’ll benefit from moving into a red-hot desk, with great inbound workflow. You will work alongside and support a Senior Consultant and after finding your feet quickly you will continue to grow the desk and team, working across temp and perm, private and public clients.
You will also:
- Support a network of engaged clients and candidates, many of whom have been advocates for HorizonOne for years
- Take comprehensive job briefs with clients – dive deep and understand the true requirements
- Be a role model for best practice and take on additional project work as you find your feet
Your Background and Experience
We consider recruitment a true career in consulting. To succeed with us you have the drive to:
- Develop your recruitment career beyond the transactional and towards the trusted advisor
- Compete on quality and value, not price and speed
- Be part of a passionate team, with leadership who are invested in your success
- Run your own business within a business
- Evolve your existing recruitment craft to the next level
You may be looking for a change to your current working style, change to your current management style, or you may be looking to have a bigger voice in the business you work for.
You will be an experienced recruitment consultant with a large network, excellent local market knowledge and strong track record of success in Canberra and federal government recruitment.
Salary / Rate
- $60K – $90K + Super
- Market leading bonus structures (up to 45% of the GP you generate)
- Free parking
We are very open to helping you transition with minimal disruption to your earnings, and have in the past used bonus guarantees, sign on bonuses or temporarily elevated base salaries to facilitate the transition.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Batstone on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 11153.
Planning a career move at this time may be challenging. If you do not want to 100% commit to the process but are interested in HorizonOne, please feel free to reach out for an informal chat without the need to send a resume.