Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 10th Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8428
Recruitment Advisors - Career Transition Opportunity
HorizonOne is a specialist recruitment agency where the value of our business is built around people. It is a simple idea. Put people first, look after them, do a good job and great things will happen. In our game, we call it ‘recruitment karma’.
This is an opportunity to join our specialist Administration & Office Support recruitment team. Working alongside Sarah Tamasi, a highly experienced and successful consultant, you will be learning from one of the best in the business.
Under her mentorship, you will have the chance to soak up her knowledge, partner with her clients and be in the best possible place to develop the skills needed to stand on your own two feet and build toward a successful and rewarding career.
You will be learning and undertaking all the day to day tasks in the life of a successful recruitment consultant including.
Some of these include:
- Write and post high quality job ads
- Screen candidate applications and identify suitable candidates for registration interviews
- Set up / update client and candidate records
- Conduct competency based interviewing and comparative assessment
- Write effective candidate profiles and summaries
- Conduct detailed candidate reference checks
- Take client job briefs both over the phone and in person
- Conduct effective client and candidate meetings
Support the consulting team by administrating recruitment activities and managing relationships post placement as required
A great recruiter is a broad and varied combination of many different capabilities, skills and traits. We are looking for those with some existing experience in the recruitment industry and are ready to take the next step towards a successful recruitment career.
Some desirable skills include:
- A strong track record of achievement in your current career
- Good tenure in positions with previous promotion / advancement
- A high standard of personal presentation with excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Great personality with advanced interpersonal skills
- A passion for and natural capability to understand and influence people
- Strong organisation skills that see you work quickly and efficiently, driving outcomes in your work
- To be a fast learner who is adaptable and flexible
- A team player, who is emotionally aware and resilient in the face of challenges
Salary: $60k – $85k + Super
As you progress, you will have access to a generous commission structure allowing you to earn ongoing bonuses.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click the apply button below.
Upon submitting your CV you will receive a text message prompting you to download the VideoMyTalent app. You will also receive a unique code that you will need to use to sign in to the app.
From here you will be asked to video yourself answering 3 questions. Don’t worry, you will be given a few attempts to record your answers so if you mess up you can always try again. Once you are happy with your responses, click send and you’re done!
Video is a great way for us to see the real you, so don’t be shy and let your personality shine through!