Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 20th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16672
Recruitment Advisor - Commercial
This national client has local offices in multiple states, and we are currently recruiting for both Hobart and Canberra. It’s one of Australia’s largest superannuation funds, who aim to help members achieve their best financial position in retirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced People team in a permanent position. This role is suited to candidates who are looking for career development to progress in their HR career. This company prides themselves on developing and supporting their people with fantastic ongoing training.
The also have a mature approach to flexible work and offer extra super contributions.
As the Recruitment Advisor you will be working alongside a high performing team within a fast paced but interesting and rewarding role.
In this role you’ll be:
- Researching and developing tailored and accurate HR advice to provide to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Assisting with the management of the team mailboxes and the overall coordination of the recruitment functions
- Proactively engaging with staff to build and maintain manager and employee recruitment capabilities
- Acting as an escalation point for more complex recruitment and entry level program enquiries
- Actively participating in and contributing to a variety of team projects and programs which foster the continuous improvement of recruitment practices, including the coordination of bulk recruitment processes and the development of recruitment guidance
- Providing accurate and timely program advice to participants in the entry level programs cohorts
- Managing end to end recruitment including onboarding of staff, and processing National Police Checks and new starter employment packs
Your Background and Experience
To be successful as the Recruitment Advisor, you will have:
- Strong recruitment experience
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Very high level of confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and high volumes of work
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team
- Ability to manage conflict, negotiate and always maintain professionalism
Salary / Rate
- $85,000 – $ 90,000 + 12.5% Super
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16672.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.