Connect with Andy on email, or via, via
POSTED 1st Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12079
Whether your goals are financial, learning, lifestyle or otherwise, as a successful business we can maximise your ability to get ahead. This aligns with one of our core values, ‘share success, maximise impact’.
To get you started with your goals, we offer strong base salaries and a highly competitive bonus structure for consultants up to 45% of GP. We also have annual awards across the team, and bonuses for support staff who make a lasting impact.
Working at HorizonOne comes with some great extras:
- Work with a great team of people in a business absolutely buzzing with opportunities
- Free parking, newly designed offices in the middle of Braddon
- Enhanced annual leave (after qualifying periods)
- 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly ‘human’ days), plus 2 days volunteer leave for working with a charity of your choice
- Gym memberships, healthy food and a positive approach to work life balance
- Regular social events led by our Culture Club that promotes fun and healthy workplace initiatives
- Dog friendly office environment
This is a chance to join a recruitment business founded on core values different to the big commercial recruitment companies, which includes prioritising work life balance and the quality of the work we deliver. This position is an opportunity for you to kickstart a recruitment consulting career, for candidates who value development and coaching.
This is your opportunity to:
- Develop your recruitment skills while working alongside a team of experienced consultants and managers
- Grow into recruitment as a consulting career with excellent onboarding alongside a wealth of learning and development opportunities in your first 6 months and beyond
- Start in an industry with WARM desk (meaning no cold calls or mapping out new business), giving you plenty of opportunities to feel success early!
We have a progressive approach to our work and consider recruitment to be a true career in consulting.
As part of your new role you will be:
- Developing your career beyond just transactions and towards being a trusted advisor
- Learning the art of competing on quality, not price and speed
- Working as part of a passionate team, with leadership who are invested in your success
- Working across temporary and permanent recruitment to have a good mix of steady income streams
- Supporting a network of engaged clients and candidates, many of whom have been advocates for HorizonOne for years
- Screening, interviewing, and assessing the top talent in the market
- Attending client meetings so you can get to know their business and understand their recruitment needs so you can help solve their workforce gaps
- Growing your patch to further support your career progression into a Consultant role
Your Background and Experience
Essentially, you’ll be goal orientated with an appetite for personal development. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and will strive to achieve the best results for the clients and candidates you work with.
We are looking for people who can showcase a strong track record of growth or meeting targets in their careers or through tertiary studies. In addition, you will have an excellent work ethic and a positive attitude to learning and progressing your career.
Salary / Rate
- $55K – $65K + Super + generous bonuses of up to 45% GP
- Free car parking
- OTE estimate in 1st year $80K
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andy on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12079.
OR, you can upload a video to your Google Drive and share a link introducing yourself and telling us the top 5 reasons why you would make a great recruiter and addition to our team.