Connect with Andy on email, or via, via
POSTED 2nd Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH928
This is a chance to join a recruitment business founded on core values different to most. We prioritise different things to the big commercials, including work life balance and the quality of the work we deliver.
If you have honesty, integrity, ambition, are hardworking, goal orientated, enjoy working in a team and have the ability to listen, learn and grow coupled with superb written and verbal communication skills, read on, this is a role for you.
Our local market is thriving!
2018 saw us hit the milestone of 10 successful years in business! And what a decade it has been. The past 3 years have been a period of serious growth for the business and our team is hitting record numbers consistently. We have just come off the back of another huge quarter, our biggest to date, and we need reinforcements!
We aim to be different
Our business model means strong long-term client retention, and a continuous stream of referral business from clients sick of transactional CV flickers. We are on all major Commonwealth Government recruitment panels, we work with most ACT Government agencies, and we have extensive, established relationships across the commercial, NFP and consulting sectors.
In this position you will start to learn to consult to your clients around their recruitment needs, not sell to them. You’ll have ample time to develop your skills and learn the ‘tricks of our trade’. Unlike many firms there’s no 10 before 10 or other mindless KPI’s – just a clear path to help you achieve the goals that you set for yourself.
Our People and Culture
We have a progressive approach to work life balance and consider recruitment a true career in consulting. As part of your new role you will be;
- Developing your recruitment career beyond the transactional and towards the trusted advisor
- Learning the art of competing on quality, not price and speed.
- Working as part of a passionate team, with leadership who are invested in your success.
- Growing the desk, working across temp and permanent recruitment
- Supporting a network of engaged clients and candidates, many of whom have been advocates for HorizonOne for years
- Growing your patch to further support you progression into a Senior Consultant role.
- Be goal orientated with an appetite for personal development
- All in all you’ll become an expert in; recruitment advertising and marketing, talent sourcing, screening candidates, completing behavioural based interviews, presenting shortlists, offer and negotiation and above all providing the highest level of customer service.
Some of the benefits
One of our core values is ‘Share success, maximise impact’. Whether your goals are financial, learning, lifestyle or otherwise, as a successful business we can maximise your ability to get ahead. We offer strong base salaries and a highly competitive bonus structure for consultants up to 45% of GP. We have annual awards across the team, and bonuses for support staff who make a lasting impact. We sponsor external learning (MBA’s, CPA’s, Degrees and Diplomas) and on a quarterly basis work with you to set meaningful success targets.
Share your goals with us, and we’ll partner up to get you there.
Working with HorizonOne comes with some great extras:
- First and foremost, work with a great team of people in a business absolutely buzzing with opportunities
- Free parking, modern well-appointed offices in the middle of Braddon
- Enhanced annual and parental leave (after qualifying periods)
- 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly ‘human’ days), and 2 days volunteer leave for working with a charity of your choice
- Gym memberships; healthy food, positive approach to work life balance, regular social interaction
- Dog friendly / family friendly office environment
$60 – 80k + Super + generous bonuses of up to 45% GP
(OTE estimate in 1st year $90 -$100k )
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Batstone on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 928