Connect with James on email, or via, via
POSTED 24th Sep, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12015
About the Organisation
Our client is part of a large government department responsible for providing policy advice, coordination and implementation. This newly created taskforce will be responsible for various projects on a national scale and set for delivery by 30 June 2021.
The new Project Manager will join a team in its infancy and will oversee the end-to-end process of the development of a new national registry including the planning, development, and execution of deliverables. You’ll be able to expand your skill set and work on a national program for a highly regarded government department. The project aims to improve the lives of many Australians, so you’ll be able to see the positive impacts of your work.
- This is a newly created position with broad potential of growth opportunities
- Manage the project end-to-end with tangible outcomes and see the results first-hand
- High-level exposure to key stakeholders at a state and national level
- Contribute to combating an emerging trend that is affecting publics all over Australia
Your Background and Experience
You are an experienced Project Manager with a track-record in the planning and delivery of major IT enabled projects for large government organisations.
You can deal with significant and contentious issues, negotiating with key stakeholders and understanding of business-facing project.
You have an analytical brain and problem-solving is your forte – this role is highly involved and requires a top-class operator.
To be considered for this role, you MUST be an Australian citizen with minimum Baseline security clearance.
Salary / Rate
- $110 – $135 per hour
- Offered rates are competitive and commensurate to level of experience
- Contract until project delivery 30 June 2021
- Immediate start available
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Buckland on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12015.