Connect with Lucas on email, or via, via
POSTED 15th May, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8321
Our client is a Government Agency supporting the regulation and safety across industry, commercial and individuals across Australia.
I have this role exclusively to backfill the candidate I originally placed in this role who due to their skills and experience has been head hunted for a promotion.
The Department has recently kicked off a major human resources system implementation which will involve Human Resources, Payroll and Recruitment. You will be working in the Corporate Services Division which plays a pivotal role in collaborating with business units to enable the delivery of business outcomes and the meeting or exceeding of agreed service delivery expectations.
You will be joining a high performing all female team. The team is looking for someone who would be comfortable working within this type of environment and will respect all team members.
I have this role exclusively to backfill the candidate I placed in this role who due to their skills and experience has been head hunted for a promotion.
You will still be coming in at the early stages of a long term project.
In this role you will be:
- Documenting and following up key project activities, including meeting minutes, actions, risks and issues, dependencies, assumptions, key decisions, lessons learned and project change control, project schedule)
- Work with the Project Manager to produce accurate project status reporting in-line with the EPMO requirements
- Undertake testing, including documenting test scripts, assisting inundertaking UAT testing and tracking defect resolution.
- Coordinate training activities to be rolled out to all staff, including coordination and booking of sessions, documenting procedures, preparing training documentation and assisting with facilitation of training sessions
You are someone with:
1) Previous project coordination experience including exposure to the whole project life cycle
2) Excellent communication skills as you will be engaging with a variety of stakeholders
3) Great documentation skills as you will be involved in writing procedures, policy, training materials, status reports and test cases. You will also be involved in the preparation pf training materials, assisting in the facilitation of training sessions and building awareness throughout the organisation (intranet pages or organisational wide communication emails)
Cultural fit is extremely important for the team, you will fit in well if you are someone who is:
- Able to take direction
- Willing to assist any team member with what is needed
- Would get along with and respect all other team members
- Good attention to detail
- Isn’t a ‘talker’ or ‘schmoozer’
- Would work well within a high performing team
- Wants to learn and broaden their skills
You do not require a clearance for this role, but must be an Australian citizen
This is a 12 month contract with a possible 6 month extension
The rate for this role is $45-$55 per hour + super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucas Walker on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8321