Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 6th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH15865
People and Culture Advisor
Our client is a large superannuation fund, which aims to help members achieve their best financial position in retirement.
Join an experienced People team with well established processes in place, so you will integrate easily. Candidates who are looking for career development to progress in their HR career will especially enjoy working here, as they have a supportive internal promotions culture. They also offer a breadth of experience, especially in terms of whole-of-business thinking, as you work closely with business units in this commercial environment.
This company prides themselves on developing and supporting their people with fantastic ongoing training.
In this role you will be administering, maintaining and enhancing the organisational Human Resources function through the provision of best practice HR service delivery aimed at creating an environment that supports and promotes successful business outcomes across the organisation. You will be required to:
- Assist in the implementation of HR processes, policies, procedures, and systems
- Assist the People and Culture team in the effective and efficient administration of all HR related processes and procedures
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to all employees on all employment lifecycle matters
- Undertake recruitment and selection, and administer the on-boarding and induction of new employees including exit processes
- Assist with preparing regular and adhoc reports, collating and maintaining the remuneration data for external surveys and the annual salary reviews and adjustments
- Liaise with all managers and employees in relation to staff performance management and related processes
- Participate in the development and implementation of employee engagement strategies and programs
- Implement and administer learning and development activities
- Review existing policies, procedures and guidelines and make recommendations to ensure best practice standards are maintained
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date HR and employee records
- Undertake HR related projects as required and participate in the planning and subsequent activity relating to any new business
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure organisational requirements are met
Your Background and Experience
To be successful as the People and Culture Advisor, you will have:
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Well organised with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Very high level of confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and high volumes of work
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team
- Ability to manage conflict, negotiate and always maintain professionalism
Salary / Rate
- $70,000 – $ 90,000 + 12.5% Super
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 15865.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.