Connect with Zac on email, or via, via
POSTED 17th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12393
This smaller sized federal agency makes a big impact on Australians and is responsible for the operation of the Federal electoral system. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, this could be the place for your next move.
This team is committed to building the agency’s information technology capability by providing resilient, modern and secure systems informed by data and insights, and to upskill teams to develop innovative new products and services.
Working as part of a team within the branch you will be developing, maintaining, and supporting in-house developed software applications with the .Net Framework.
- In partnership with the rest of the development team you will provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing, and testing software systems
- Collaborate with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided
Your Background and Experience
This agency is seeking a .Net Developer with experience developing and maintaining high quality, secure, robust, and scalable enterprise level software solutions.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience and knowledge operating with the .Net / Core framework additionally:
- Experience with DevOps as a methodology with continuous integration and delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Experience with webservices such as Rest API and/ or WCF
- Azure DevOps
- GIT Version Control
- SQL Server
Experience with Open-Source frameworks such as:
Salary / Rate
- Competitive rates will be offered dependent on experience and qualifications
- Initial contract through until 2020 EOFY with a 6 month extension option
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Zac Weston on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12393.