Connect with HorizonOne on email, or via, via
POSTED 19th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16663
Marketing and Brand Coordinator
HorizonOne is a successful specialist recruitment company where the values of our business are built around people. It is a simple idea. Put people first, look after them, do a good job, and great things will happen. We call it “recruitment karma.”
The HorizonOne Marketing and Brand team is an award-winning team who are at the leading edge of embracing creative marketing to connect people with their purpose.
This is the ideal step toward becoming a well-rounded and innovative marketing specialist. You will have the opportunity to grow and strengthen your skills and knowledge as well as take on more responsibility, working in a team of passionate professionals.
Reporting to the Marketing and Brand Manager and collaborating closely with the Community Experience Manager, you will be a key contributor in the ongoing development of our highly reputable brand.
We are working through an innovative brand refresh and this role will be hands-on with the delivery and launch of this exciting project.
- Maintaining the H1 social channels including content creation, scheduling, audience engagement and boosting
- Managing internet advertising including producing video content
- Developing and coordinating the busy written and visual content schedule
- Planning and execution of key internal and external communications and events
Your Background and Experience
We are looking for talented marketers or high-performing administrators with a flair for the creative.
You are a highly adaptable people person who will enjoy a role where you can make a difference to the lives of others by building stronger ways to connect and engage. You love to solve problems and see the impact your work has on your team and its commercial success. You have experience working within an agile, medium-sized commercial business, and will enjoy a fast-paced, broad role.
Clever problem solver
You love creative problem solving and can think laterally to break down challenges into parts, research and understand the issue before exploring alternatives and overcoming the issue.
Highly organised, high attention to detail
You are naturally highly organised and take a great deal of pride in delivering quality work. You enjoy working as part of a small team where you support each other to deliver.
Strong/emerging writing skills
A blog post, a Q&A article, a case-study, a video script… you can produce these in line with business needs and tailored to a target audience. You can produce compelling narratives using simple language to engage readers and generate a strong online readership
Ideally, you have strong experience with a few of these systems:
- A mainstream CRM tool
- Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Adobe suite products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- WordPress or similar CMS
- Campaign Manager or similar email marketing system
Our People and Culture
HorizonOne is incredibly proud of the culture and team built over 13+ years, and we continuously invest in developing and improving our culture and people. The business has grown more than 30% year-on-year for the past 5 years – this is a business buzzing with talented people and opportunities to grow.
We have a progressive approach to work-life balance and an experienced executive leadership team who see it as their responsibility to help you find meaning and interest in your work.
Some of the perks of working with HorizonOne include:
- Free parking (value $2500) and an exceptional newly renovated office in the middle of Braddon
- Enhanced annual and parental leave, WFH flexibility
- 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly ‘human’ days), and 2 days volunteer leave for working with a charity of your choice
- Gym memberships, healthy food each week, positive approach to work life balance, regular social functions
- Dog / pet friendly / family friendly office environment
Salary / Rate
$75 – $85K + Super
Bonuses available for high performance, as well as access to a lucrative whole of team incentive
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Grimmer on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16663
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.