Connect with Lucas on email, or via, via
POSTED 10th Feb, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8572
ICT Project Manager/Coordinator APS6
Our high profile Federal Government client is currently implementing a once in a generation social and economic reform. The initiative has been designed to support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability.
Our client is looking for someone like yourself who can support the design and delivery of the Branch’s projects. The role significantly contributes to the design, initiation, testing and reporting on a variety of projects to support the objectives of the Branch.
In this long term contract (12 month + 12 month extension) you will:
- Define project scope, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop and maintain project documentation throughout the project life cycle including the project schedule
- Completion of projects and delivering to agreed requirements, cost, timescales and quality
- Identify, assess and manage project dependencies, risks and issues
- Develop and maintain realistic project schedules and resourcing plans for the whole project lifecycle
- Provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as required by circumstances and the project communications plan
You are ready to take on more accountability and responsibility and have been looking at taking the next step from project co-ordination to project manager.
You enjoy fast-paced projects where you get to use your ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner, while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
You are someone who wants to work on a project which will positively impact close to half a million Australians.
Applicants with an understanding of, or experience in, the field of disability will be looked upon very favourably.
$55- $65 per hour + super
Higher rates for EXCEPTIONAL candidates will be considered
If you are in the ICT project management/coordination space and are looking for your next role please contact me on the detail below.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucas Walker on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8572