Connect with Abbie on email, or via, via
POSTED 4th Aug, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16750
About Universities Australia
Universities Australia (UA) is a national peak body representing all Australian universities. They play a key role in securing, through policy development and political advocacy, a regulatory and funding environment for the sector. UA has a positive, friendly, collaborative, and highly engaged team (~30 staff). They are well organised and have a stable, positive, and fun team environment.
Joining the strategic communications team will give you the security of a permanent part-time position, allowing you the flexibility to choose your days and hours of work.
This small team is responsible for developing and implementing UA’s advocacy campaigns and communications strategies across media relations, government relations, brand management, content development, digital strategy, and campaign management.
- You will have access to high-level internal and external stakeholders where you can build and maintain strong relationships
- Utilise your graphic design experience to engage an audience in a corporate setting
- Boost and develop your career in graphic design gaining experience across media, campaigns, social media, and marketing.
In this role, you will assist the communications team to develop a wide variety of communications products across digital and print media.
- Design printed, digital, and social media content
- Ensure a consistent and collaborative approach to marketing, brand, advertising, publishing, events, website management, and social media.
- Assist the team in all aspects of media, campaigns, marketing, and social media platforms
- Engage and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Your Background and Experience
You will have a qualification in Graphic Design or a minimum of 3 years of experience within a Graphic Design role.
- Skills in Adobe suite – photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Prior experience with graphic design in a corporate setting
- Experience in eDM design, social media design, print and layout design
- You will be required to share your graphic design work and/or portfolio
Salary / Rate
- Salary $80,000k salary + 17% super pro-rated
- Permanent part-time 20 – 25 hours per week
- Flexibility with your working days and hours
- Free parking on-site
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Abbie Seddon on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH ID.16750
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.