Connect with Zac on email, or via, via
POSTED 18th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12452
Full Stack .Net Developer
This independent agency promotes harmonious, productive, and cooperative workplace relations by monitoring, inquiring, investigating, and enforcing compliance with Australia’s workplace laws.
This agency is looking for a full stack developer to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the website development team. Join a team of passionate programmers working on innovative technology.
In this position, you will work on developing, maintaining and enhancing a suite of .NET web applications, utilising APIs and developing front-end web pages.
You’ll also require:
- A sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to effectively organise work, managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with implementing authentication and authorisation in .NET Core application using open standards such as oAUth
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Your Background and Experience
You will flourish in a rapidly changing agile environment and thrive in a tech culture. You’ll have strong presentation and communication skills, communicating clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical minds. You are open-minded, collaborative, and have a strong appreciation for the role people play in the development process.
In addition to succeed in this role, you will have extensive experience with the following:
- Net Frameworks including .Net core
- MS SQL
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
- Entity Framework
- Unit testing
High preference to candidates who already hold an existing AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Salary / Rate
- A highly competitive salary is of offer in line with candidates experience and skill set
- Initial engagement through until 2020 EOFY with 6-month extension option
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Zachary Weston on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12452.