Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 12th Feb, 2020 REF NO. BBBH10486
Financial Accountant - Permanent Role
This large commercial business with complex financial requirements provides valuable services to the community. As a well-regarded employer in the region, the role as Financial Accountant will attract top talent.
This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity for a commercially focused Financial Accountant looking to join a high-performing team. There will be strong opportunity for career development and progression and would suit a bright up and coming Financial Accountant looking to solidify their knowledge in a supportive team environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the preparation of reconciliations ensuring that all reconciliation issues are investigated and resoled on a timely basis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of year-end financial statements
- Assist with month end closing procedures
- Prepare ad maintain the cash flow model
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate accounting processes and systems
- Perform treasury back office functions.
You are likely a bright, up and coming commercially focused Accountant looking to solidify your knowledge and skills in a team environment with a minimum 3 years’ experience in large commercial organisations. You will be a degree qualified Accountant with strong progression towards your CA/CPA if you have not completed it already. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are also important to your success in this role as you will be interacting daily with corporate executives. Big4 accounting backgrounds will be highly regarded.
This role is available to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
$75k – $85k + enhanced super.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 10486.