Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 2nd Aug, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16749
Our client is a successful, multi-award winning, Canberra owned business in the engineering and technology space. They assist their clients, predominantly in government, solve complex cyber challenges. All their technology and products are developed in house with some of their products already out to market and others in the development stage.
This is an exciting opportunity to a Financial Accountant to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract as they are about to embark on a big project to implement a new ERP system to support their next phase of growth. You will be working with a high performing team who will value your opinion and contribution. You will also have access to their flexible working arrangements and generous sick leave policy.
Your role will include:
- Preparing receivable invoices and following up on outstanding receivables
- End of month Balance Sheet, and project cost allocation reconciliations
- Preparation of work papers for interim and end of financial year financial statement audits
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management reports, product pricing and costing models and budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual FBT return
- Supporting the implementation process of a new ERP system
- Providing support on capital matters
- Providing financial support to internal business units
- Preparing fortnightly and monthly payroll runs for 150+ employees
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Head of the Finance Business Partnering team with a varied range of activities
The Ideal Person
You are a CA/CPA qualified finance professional who is meticulous in your work and with a strong track record of performance in relatively complex SME’s or large commercial organisations. You could also be someone from an external audit background looking to make the transition across to the other side of the desk. You take pride in your work and are looking to stretch your capability in an organisation that is rapidly growing. In addition to this, you have well developed interpersonal skills and are highly organised/reliable. Whilst technical skills are important, our client is focusing on talent, team fit and attitude, as they have a strong team culture.
Salary / Rate
- $90K – $110K + Super
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Baseline or NV1 security clearance required
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
You must be an Australian citizen and have a minimum baseline security clearance.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH ID 16749.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.