Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 24th Jan, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8495
This organisation provides a unique set of services in a high profile Government environment. They work out of a beautiful location with a small but highly capable and close knit finance team.
This role is offered as a contract opportunity for 10 months. You will work with a close knit finance team across a broad range of accounting duties. It’s a great environment to stretch your skills and learn new things as the team all works together to deliver the work.
They are seeking a Finance Officer who enjoys a broad range of responsibilities as it is a small team who work together across the finance function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare month/year end journals including payroll
- Maintaining asset register
- Preparation of monthly BAS
- Assist the CFO with preparation of monthly and annual financial reconciliations, statement, reports and statistics
- Undertake the treasury function including reconciling bank accounts and maintaining cash advances
- Support and assist with financial and accounting functions including information for internal/external audits
This is a great role for a qualified Accountant who enjoys working with a happy team in a well structured environment.
Ideally the person would possess the following:
- High level organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- CA/CPA qualified or progression towards
It would be well suited to someone looking to transition from business services / tax into Government accounting. The role is only open to Australian Citizens as an AGSVA clearance is required.
$65k-$77k + super or equivalent hourly rate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8495