Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 10th Mar, 2020 REF NO. BBBH10180
Executive Assistants Required
Currently there a number of organisations and agencies recruiting for the available EA positions. Whether you are after a larger organisation that offers a range of internal opportunities or a smaller department where you can grow in a close-knit working environment, we have a role that will suit your next career move.
Excellent opportunities are available to those looking to secure lengthy contracts within the APS. With a range of EA roles available, this is an opportunity to discover what you’re searching for in a new position. You will be exposed to high level administrative support and gain a range of sought-after and transferrable skills.
With positions across a range of departments and agencies, these EAs will be required to provide high level executive support and fulfil a range of administrative functions.
You will perform the following:
- Manage diaries, calendars, inboxes, calls and meetings
- Organise travel and accomodation
- Prepare correspondence and documentation
- Develop, implement and improve administration processes and procedures
- Engage internal and external stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
You are an experienced administrator/executive assistant and are looking to pursue further experience in a similar position. You can work effectively in a fast-paced environment and will be able to meet tight deadlines whilst also managing competing priorities.
You will have the following:
- Ability to establish strong working relationships
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Sound judgement and show a high degree of initiative, integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated and can work with minimal direction when required.
For the available positions, candidates will be offered $45 – $60 per hour + superannuation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Haskell on 02 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 10180