Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 14th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12160
EL2 People Strategy, Planning and Change Manager
Our federal government client is a high-profile independent service delivery agency that works across Commonwealth organisations. The provision of ethical and high-quality advice is at the crux of their mission, with the aim of providing a fair and independent service.
As the People Strategy, Planning and Change Manager, you will be able to join a team of vibrant, professional HR practitioners continually looking to innovate and implement business improvement.
You will work closely with the National Manager, Executive team, and key business stakeholders to provide high level advice on complex enterprise wide people matters including workforce planning and profiling and enterprise change management.
As the People Strategy, Planning and Change Manager, you will be responsible for leading a small geographically dispersed team to deliver all enterprise HR strategies and action plans, the provision of strategic workforce planning advice and solutions to support agency objectives and change management associated with enterprise wide change initiatives.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating workforce plans and people strategies to meet workforce capability requirements now and into the future
- Overseeing change management of enterprise initiatives including those relating to digital transformation
- Building collaborative networks with senior leadership and internal stakeholders to ensure HR and change strategies and plans reflect the needs of the agency
- Influencing and providing strategic and sensitive advice to senior management
- Leading a team through the provision of strategic direction and leadership to support branch, group and agency goals and deliverables
- Leading, managing, monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating team and individual performance providing regular constructive feedback, coaching and technical training and guidance and mentoring People and Communication Branch employees to achieve their full potential
Your Background and Experience
You will demonstrate an extensive understanding of the requirements of the position and the legislative, regulatory and compliance frameworks that underpin the deliverables for which they are accountable and responsible for.
You will have a demonstrated extensive experience leading the provision of strategic advice in a HR environment with highly developed strategic thinking and planning capabilities.
You will have a strong understanding of workforce planning methodologies to ensure developed plans are fit for purpose along with detailed knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, and frameworks, including APS specific.
Experience managing change elements of enterprise initiatives is desirable. A Baseline clearance is also highly desirable.
Salary / Rate
- $85 – $100/hr + Super
- 12 month contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fowler on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12160.