Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 13th Jul, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16647
EL1 Website Content Coordinator
This is an Australian Government statutory authority that has 60+ sites nationally, including specialised high-level facilities. They offer flexible working arrangements, family friendly policies, and an excellent all-round collective agreement.
Reporting to the Section Manager, you will join the digital and creative team to support the redevelopment and delivery of a portfolio of content requirements. This team is a digital focused web project team dedicated to user-centred design principles.
- Get involved in the content strategy
- Provide advice and guidance to the broader project team on best practice
- Work closely with business areas, writers, and SMEs to enhance content
- Manage the new Information Architecture through CX strategy, analytics, and stakeholder insights
- Coordinate content development using GatherContent, using established content schedules and models to support an ongoing review of web-based assets
- Rewrite web content and translating existing copy to improve the reader’s experience and content quality
- Collaborate with the broader web project team including developers, publishers, and UX designers
Your Background and Experience
You are an experienced content professional with a background in writing and editing content for web within a government context, also knowledge of WCAG2.1 and the Digital Service Standard.
You have experience as a leader, establishing processes and schedules to guide team members and manage targets/goals.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with stakeholders and being responsive to change
- Experience publishing content using SharePoint and govCMS/Drupal
- Experience within a regulated industry is highly regarded
To be successful, you MUST have a current Baseline clearance.
Salary / Rate
- Hourly rate + Super depending on APS6/EL1, commensurate to skills and experience
- 6 month contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Buckland on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 14399.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.