Connect with HorizonOne on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12090
EL1 Grant Program / Project Management
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) is a key government body that provides much needed funding for health and medical research to benefit the lives of many Australians, as well as people across the world.
Previous grants awarded by NHMRC have gone to health and medical research studies such as skin cancer prevention, Aboriginal health, high blood pressure, and people living with dementia.
NHMRC are on the hunt for creative, curious and talented new team members!
This is an opportunity to join a government organisation that helps improve the lives of people in our community. Actively contribute to the broader goals of NHMRC and see the positive outcomes of your work.
- Work alongside a well-respected and strong female leadership team
- Develop your skills and experience through exposure to a wide range of exciting challenges and projects
- Have a direct impact on facilitating life-saving medical research
- Hard work and quality outcomes are not only recognised but celebrated
- Enjoy your work each day – know you’re making a difference in a supportive and high performing environment
- Flexible working arrangements available
NHMRC are recruiting for a number of different roles across the agency. Actively contribute to operational outcomes, manage stakeholder relationships and help grants, projects and programs achieve their deliverables. Further develop your leadership skills in grants management, program and service management, and program design and project management.
There are a number of key roles currently vacant as well as upcoming opportunities to join the team in the near future. NHMRC are looking to attract and engage talented and experienced government professionals with the view to establishing a merit pool for ongoing recruitment for the next 12 months.
EL1 Grant Managers
- Manage the grant administration process for research grants to medical and health professionals and make a difference to millions of Australians
- Support assessment committees, undertake assessments, contribute to grant guidelines, and manage funding agreements
EL1 Program and Project Managers
- Manage and advise on a variety of exciting programs, projects and services to achieve deliverable outcomes
- Engage with relevant subject matter experts, committees and community groups, as well as other stakeholders to identify and prioritise programs and projects
- Lead the implementation of, monitor and report on programs and projects and undertake procurement to help NHMRC and grant priorities
Salary / Rate
- $101,711 – $115,712 + 15.4% Super
How to Apply
To apply for this role with NHMRC, an application form must be completed online through the NHMRC jobs portal found here: https://bit.ly/30XvcX4
Any applications made outside this portal CANNOT be considered.
For more information on all available roles, or to apply, please visit the NHMRC recruitment website here: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/careers/available-roles or contact recruitment @nhmrc.gov.au.