Connect with Tabatha on email, or via, via
POSTED 3rd May, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16248
EL1 - EL2 Project Managers - EOI
We reverse traditional recruiting models, so you are the focus of our recruiting efforts – we tailor our service to ensure we find you the best possible fit.
HorizonOne Recruitment has a consistent flow of Project Management positions available. These roles range from short term (3 months) to long term (12 months or more) labour hire and non-ongoing contracts, as well as permanent s26 transfer positions. It is very common for high performing contracting candidates to receive repeated extensions on their contracts or secure permanency in the APS.
Join the HorizonOne community by expressing your interest below. We can then have a chat about your motivations and needs and find a role to suit your career goals and lifestyle.
This is an opportunity to:
- Secure a long-term labour hire contract in the APS
- Work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment
- Join a supportive team environment with a positive work culture and an opportunity for career development
As an EL1 or EL2 Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparing clear project proposals and defining scope and goals in measurable terms
- Establishing performance outcomes and measures for key project goals, and define monitoring, reporting and communication requirements
- Preparing accurate estimates of costs and resources required for more complex projects
- Communicating project strategy and its expected benefits to others
- Monitoring completion of project milestones against goals and initiating amendments where necessary
- Liaise with stakeholders, business representatives and vendors on project activities
The Ideal Person
To be successful in this role, you will have a project management background within a government environment.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated experience supporting and/or managing a project
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of high-quality written reports and briefings
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills with a diverse internal and external stakeholder group across all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Flexibility, initiative and sound judgment, and the ability to meet critical deadlines in a busy operational area
- Strong self-motivation and problem-solving skills
To be eligible for the role, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be willing to undergo a police check
- Have or be willing to obtain a Baseline security clearance
Salary / Rate
- Negotiable based on experience
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tabatha Gallaway on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16248.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.