Connect with HorizonOne on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12090
EL1 Corporate Operations Talent Register
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) is a key government body that provides much needed funding for health and medical research to benefit the lives of many Australians, as well as people across the world.
Previous grants awarded by NHMRC have gone to health and medical research studies such as skin cancer prevention, Aboriginal health, high blood pressure, and people living with dementia.
NHMRC are on the hunt for creative, curious and talented new team members!
Actively contribute to the broader goals of NHMRC and see the positive outcomes of your work. Develop your specialist skillset in government at an organisation where hard work and quality outcomes are not only recognised but celebrated
This is an opportunity to join a government organisation that aims to help improve the lives of people in the community.
- Work alongside a well-respected and strong female leadership team
- Develop your skills and experience through exposure to a wide range of exciting challenges and projects
- Have a direct impact on facilitating life-saving medical research
- Enjoy your work each day – know you’re making a difference in a supportive and high performing environment
- Flexible working arrangements available
NHMRC are recruiting for a number of different roles across the agency including opportunities in accounting and finance, administration, communications and marketing, ICT and human resources.
There are a number of key roles currently vacant as well as upcoming opportunities to join the team in the near future. NHMRC are looking to attract and engage talented corporate professionals with the view to establishing a merit pool for ongoing recruitment for the next 12 months.
Possible opportunities are listed below.
Accounting and Finance
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Managers
- Budgets and Costing Managers
- Procurement and Purchasing Managers
- General Finance Managers
- Principal Executive Support
- Secretariat Governance Managers
- Corporate Services Managers
- Facilities and Property Managers
Communications and Marketing
- Creative Designers
- Conference and Event Managers
- Technical Writers
- Media / Speechwriting Managers
- IT Business and Change Managers
- IT Business Managers
- Service Delivery and Support and Management
- Solutions Development and Implementation
- Web Administrators
- Systems Analyst and Content Design
- HR Generalists
- WHS Managers
- Organisational Design
Salary / Rate
- $101,711 – $115,712 + 15.4% Super
How to Apply
To apply for this role with NHMRC, an application form must be completed online through the NHMRC jobs portal found here: https://bit.ly/30XvcX4
Any applications made outside this portal CANNOT be considered.
For more information on all available roles, or to apply, please visit the NHMRC recruitment website here: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/careers/available-roles or contact recruitment @nhmrc.gov.au.