Connect with Lucas on email, or via, via
POSTED 11th May, 2022 REF NO. BBBH11189
Data Analysts - multiple opportunities to choose from
HorizonOne Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment firm whose approach to recruitment is different. We focus on quality and service and have an in-depth understanding of our subject matter.
We don’t rely on the standard reactivate, tick n flick approach to recruitment. With our top candidates, we reverse traditional recruiting models so you are the focus of our recruiting efforts – we tailor our service to ensure we find you the best possible fit.
Take this opportunity to have someone like Lucas Walker in your corner, helping coach you through career pathway plans and understanding exactly what need – then helping you navigate the minefield of positions available to sift through the rhetoric and find the job with the right fit.
- Considering what the next step is in your career?
- Looking for your next interesting contract?
- Thinking about what the next 5 years looks like? And how does your next role fit into your life plan?
- Considering how to get to long term goals?
With the end of financial year approaching, now is the perfect time for you to evaluate and explore what’s available in the market.
Lucas Walker has a strong reputation in the market for his human centred approach to success: placing people into roles, not just matching CV’s to job descriptions. HorizonOne continues to work on understanding people, then finding roles for high performing candidates like yourself.
You will have access to a wide variety of opportunities for contracts, permanent, non-ongoing and section 26 transfers to our government, consulting and private sector clients. This also includes exclusive roles that are not available anywhere else in the market.
Just some examples of roles we have available are:
- Long term secure contract to June 2024
- Work from home when you are up to speed
- Small, high performing & fun-loving team.
- Interesting and highly topical subject matter
- See the positive impact of your data analysis on Australia/’s commitment to net zero emissions
Power BI Developer
- Broad, immersive role working in both data and policy teams.
- All levels and skillsets required.
- Options to work with both cloud and on prem data.
- Multiple positions available in the same team
- Collaborative solutions to high profile real-world challenges
- Build foundational analytic tools & apply the latest data analytics techniques (AI & ML)
- Apply both supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
Assistant Director (Data Visualisation)
- Section 26 or non-ongoing 12 months
- Develop strategic insights from the data.
- Work directly with SES as you identify common drivers of success or failure through analysis, collation and visualisation.
- Solve real world problems in this operational policy team.
- Work on interesting projects rather than just BAU reporting.
- See tangible impacts
- 12 + 6 month contract
Your Background and Experience
You are wanting to work with a recruiter who understands the evolving data discipline, who can help you advance your career.
You will have a combination of the following skills:
- You can wrangle, model and analyse in one or more programming languages (preferably R, Python, SAS, SQL, Excel, SPSS, STATA)
- You are experienced working with big data sets from a range of structured and unstructured sources to draw insights and visualisations
- You can easily create dashboards using one or more visualisation tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, R Shiny, etc.)
- You are familiar with supervised learning or unsupervised learning, NLP or a variety of data science and machine learning models.
Our clients have roles for all types of personalities from those who are happy to sit quietly in the corner (or now at home!) crunch, analyse or code through to outgoing engaging analysts who enjoy presenting or translating technical data to a non-technical audience and anyone in between.
The main requirement is a passion for data to support businesses make evidence-based decisions.
If you are interested in having a chat about the next step in your data career please submit your CV, connect with me on LinkedIn or call the number below.
Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
Salary / Rate
I will work with you to understand and advise you on where the market rate is for your skills and experience for both contracts and full time salaried positions.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively if you are interested in having a chat about the next step in your data career please submit your CV, connect with me on LinkedIn or call the number below.
Lucas Walker // 02 6108 4878 // quoting ref no. 11189
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.