Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 6th Feb, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8558
Commercial Property / Facilities Manager
This is an opportunity to work with one of Canberra’s fastest growing employers during an exciting period of change and growth. Working with an organisation with excellent culture and genuine career progression, you will be offered the opportunity to work with a supportive team and be provided with training and development to assist you in taking that next step in your career.
Working with an organisation with excellent culture and genuine career progression, you will be offered the opportunity to work with a supportive team and be provided with training and development to assist you in taking that next step in your career. Added benefits include, but are not limited to; subsidised car parking, discounted gym memberships, subsided income protection, flu shots and health checks, annual performance and salary review and training and development opportunities. In addition, you will be part of an inclusive and social employer with fortnightly morning teas, awesome Christmas functions and anniversary lunches and dinners being just some of the added benefits you’ll receive.
Working in the Commercial and Operations area of this leading Canberra based employer, you will ensure that the facilities and tenancies in the portfolio are managed to the highest standards and will look after all functions of the facilities and commercial property management.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Property management functions including liaising with the projects team to manage fitouts, regular building inspections and day to day contract management to ensure compliance and customer service standards are upheld;
- Contract management and building strong relationships with contractors to ensure high quality service standards;
- Finance and budgeting to ensure that cost recovery invoices are issues and the capex budget is achieved;
- Safety and compliance to ensure building standards and compliance is maintained;
- There is a small element of on-call work required for this role after hours.
Representing this key Canberra employer, it will be critical that you display a high degree of integrity, professionalism and corporate polish. You will have exceptional team work coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
In addition you will have:
- Ideally 5 + years of commercial property or facilities management
- Immaculate personal presentation and the ability to communicate with the highest degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The role requires a level of autonomy in that the Property Manager provides support to the Manager, colleagues and other stakeholders and will not have to require ongoing direction
- Candidates with experience in property management and leasing or other commercial infrastructure will be highly regarded as will candidates with a trade background
A highly competitive salary of up to $130,000 including superannuation will be offered to the successful candidate. In addition, there is a host of benefits that will be offered including; subsidised car parking, discounted gym memberships, subsided income protection, flu shots and health checks, annual performance and salary review and training and development opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Tamasi on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8558