Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 1st Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16370
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
This Department is responsible for the regulation of broadcasting, the internet, radio communications and telecommunications. They promote self-regulation and competition in the telecommunications industry, while protecting consumers and other users, fostering an environment in which electronic media operates with community benefits.
As section manager of Strategy and Architecture you will showcase your leadership and strategy skills to spearhead a team of architecture and business analysis professionals to deliver technology roadmaps, planning and support for project delivery (including solution architecture), business analysis and technology standards.
You’ll report directly to a high performing Chief Information and Digital Officer who will work closely to support you to achieve outcomes.
As Chief Technology Officer and Manager, you will required to:
- Lead and motivate teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- Communicate complex ICT, digital transformation, and information management issues in plain English to senior stakeholders and Agency staff
- Show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills especially as you work collaboratively across Government
- Utilise your skills in enterprise and solution architecture
- Developing innovative solutions and drive change cross organisations
- Apply your knowledge of information security management frameworks and data privacy provisions in a government context
- Utilise your detailed understanding of ICT governance frameworks and demonstrated track-record of delivering ICT projects in accordance with such frameworks
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in relation to whole of Australian Government ICT policies and requirements
The Ideal Person
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge of Australian Government wide ICT policies and requirements from the Digital Transformation Agency, such as cloud policy requirements
- Demonstrated specialist expertise in developing and maintaining ICT architecture and supporting roadmaps
- Ability to guide and promote effective communication, advice and education of compliance matters with relevant stakeholders
- An NV2 Clearance
Salary / Rate
- 12-month contract
- $150 – $200 per hour
- Flexible work options available
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Michael on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16370
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities, and backgrounds.