Connect with Sarah on email, or via, via
POSTED 26th Jun, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8428
Career Development Opportunity!
HorizonOne is a specialist recruitment agency where the value of our business is built around people. It is a simple idea. Put people first, look after them, do a good job and great things will happen. We call it ‘recruitment karma’.
This is a chance to join a recruitment business founded on core values different to most. We prioritise different things to the big commercials, including work life balance and the quality of the work we deliver.
This is your opportunity to:
- Develop and hone your recruitment skills working alongside a team of experienced consultants and managers.
- Grow into recruitment with excellent onboarding alongside a wealth of learning & development opportunities in your first 6 months and beyond.
- Start with WARM desk giving you plenty of opportunities to feel success early! You won’t be stuck making cold calls or mapping out new business.
- Work in a newly refurbished office (coming soon – but still in Braddon) with free car parking, bike storage, a pool table and all the tech you’ll need.
- You’ll also love many of our workplace extras; 4 days additional paid leave per year (our quarterly Human Days), 2 days volunteer leave with a charity of your choice, gym memberships, healthy food, regular social events and our family/dog friendly office environment.
- We also take a positive and mature approach to work life balance. You won’t be micromanaged, bugged out of hours, and there’s no chain around the desk!
You will be learning and undertaking all of the day to day tasks in the life of a successful recruitment consultant including.
Some of these include:
- Write and post high-quality job ads
- Screen candidate applications and identify suitable candidates for registration interviews
- Set up / update client and candidate records
- Conduct competency based interviewing and comparative assessment
- Write effective candidate profiles and summaries
- Conduct detailed candidate reference checks
- Take client job briefs both over the phone and in person
- Conduct effective client and candidate meetings
- Support the consulting team by administrating recruitment activities and managing relationships post placement as required.
You’ll be fully supported in all these tasks and receive a variety of training to help you succeed, it’s not a case of sitting back and watching webinars – we’ll get you seeing, feeling and doing from day one!
A great recruiter is a broad and varied combination of many different capabilities, skills and traits. We are looking for those coupled with existing successful experiences in the workforce and most of all that inner drive to create a successful recruitment career.
Some desirable skills include:
- A strong track record of achievement in your current career
- Good tenure in positions with previous promotion / advancement
- A high standard of personal presentation with excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Great personality with advanced interpersonal skills
- A passion for and natural capability to understand and influence people
- Strong organisation skills that see you work quickly and efficiently, driving outcomes in your work
- To be a fast learner who is adaptable and flexible
- A team player, who is emotionally aware and resilient in the face of challenges
Salary: $55k – $65k + Super + Parking
As you progress, you will have access to a generous commission structure allowing you to earn ongoing bonuses.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click the apply button below.
Upon submitting your CV you will receive a text message prompting you to download the VideoMyTalent app. You will also receive a unique code that you will need to use to sign in to the app.
From here you will be asked to video yourself answering 3 questions. Don’t worry, you will be given a few attempts to record your answers so if you mess up you can always try again. Once you are happy with your responses, click send and you’re done!
Video is a great way for us to see the real you, so don’t be shy and let your personality shine through!