Connect with James on email, or via, via
POSTED 15th Oct, 2020 REF NO. BBBH11742
About the Organisation
Our client is a large federal government department working on large-scale government initiatives. The projects and programs run by this department have priority within federal government, and national high visibility in the media.
You will join an established ICT team within the Financial Services division of the department, focusing on supporting project performance across a number of FMIS initiatives. This is an initial short-term contract with multiple extensions available based on your success in the role.
- Hands-on analysis and project support for large-scale impactful projects
- Projects focussed on revamping existing financial systems
- Working with a highly technical team in robotics and automation
- This is a rare opportunity that offers diversity across systems and processes
As the new Business Analyst, you will:
- Lead and manage a range of analysis activities, including identifying project opportunities and documenting requirements
- Use your project management skills to stay on top of multiple projects, oversight on the technical team’s requirements, delivery, and support
- Documenting processes and spending time with stakeholders to understand productivity
Your Background and Experience
You will bring a strong track record as a Business Analyst within a central government agency, combined with project management skills and exposure to mixed methodologies.
You will have experience leading analysis and project support for technical ICT teams with exposure to FMIS projects.
You will also have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
To be successful, you MUST currently hold a Baseline security clearance minimum.
Salary / Rate
- Competitive between $90 – $110 + GST, based on experience
- Initial 3 month contract with long-term contract extensions based on your success
- November commencement
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Buckland on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 11742.