Connect with Morgan on email, or via, via
POSTED 24th Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16544
The Australian government’s measurement authority ensures the measurements which underpin our society create a fair, safe, healthy and competitive nation.
This is a 18-month contract with two main focusses. The first goal is to transform laboratories into ‘laboratories of the future’. This is includes looking at new sites, new technologies and new partners. The second is to revolutionise the way the agency works with its broad range of stakeholders.
This is a highly technical role where you be stretched across a wide range of areas. Working into the Director of Strategic Engagement & Communication you’ll work closely with other executives to create a 5 – 10 year roadmap for the agency. Upon completion of this contract you’ll be more than ready to step up to Executive Level yourself.
Once in this role you will be investigating and proposing ways in which the agency can best adopt new and emerging technologies to revolutionise the business area.
The primary tasks include:
- Comprehensive synthesis and analysis of possibilities and known approaches by leading public and private organisations with similar functions to NMI’s, both domestically and internationally
- Consideration of opportunities to leverage or partner within the national and international landscape
- Working with the Executive to provide a set of recommendations, including target outcomes aligned with NMI’s strategic priorities, a roadmap covering a timeframe of 5-10 years, and a detailed implementation plan
The Ideal Person
You will have a strong history of independent, self-managed delivery at a high standard and to meet tight deadlines. You will be able to contribute with confidence to the process of developing a solution, identify optimal approaches, and negotiate collaborative outcomes. You’ll also need;
- Exceptional comprehension, analysis and synthesis skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders across a range of organisational levels, and the ability to balance any competing priorities
- An ability to see the ‘big picture’, and recognise transformative opportunities
Salary / Rate
- $60 – $70p/h + Super
- Central location
- 18 Month Contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- Please note you must be an Australian citizen and have a minimum Baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Morgan on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH ID. 16544 to talk about this role specifically. Or if this doesn’t sound like the right role for you, we do have a range of other roles currently open at the APS6 and EL1 so please give me a call to find out more.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.