Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 27th May, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16415
This commercial organisation focuses on providing primary health care with outlets Australia-wide. The corporate team is based in Canberra’s inner south and has a collaborative and supportive culture with a family feel.
Due to the business expanding, our client is looking for an experienced and mature bookkeeper to come onboard their team. This opportunity will provide you with:
- A well established corporate team who are well organised and allow their employees flexibility including working from home options
- Ongoing training & support to ensure you understand the intricacies of the business so you can do the best job possible
- An excellent working culture where everyone enjoys coming to work
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bank accounts and credit cards reconciliations
- Preparation of creditor payments (adhoc and month end payments)
- Review of the Creditor ledger to ensure that invoices imported from POS have been
- Correct allocation of rebates and incentives received ensuring GST has been recorded
- Entering stock and sales reports from the POS system to MYOB
- Reconciliation and review of balance sheet accounts including;
- Ensuring GST has been recorded correctly by reviewing GST reports
- Profit and loss review to ensure all expenses have been captured in the correct month and
- nothing has been missed or misallocated
- Review of revenue
- Inter-entity loan reconciliation
Your Background and Experience
You will be a high-performing Bookkeeper who takes great pride in the accuracy of your work, organisation skills and thoroughness. You have a positive, can-do working attitude and a pragmatic, down to earth approach to work and life. You are a team player who enjoys supporting the business to achieve success. In addition to this, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with a wide range of people.
A Certificate IV in Bookkeeping will be highly regarded.
Salary / Rate
- $70K – $75K + Super
- Permanent position
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16415.