Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 22nd Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16507
This highly sought-after organisation is the governing body for a sport in Australia who have just had a successful Olympics in Tokyo. They are responsible for the development, planning, oversight, and delivery of the national program of events including high level championships and conferences.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure an ongoing position in an interesting organisation. You will develop your administrative and coordination skills and see real career progression in a close-knit team environment.
- Full-time permanent position
- Inner South location with close access to shops and cafes
- Free parking available
- Interesting and varied work including providing support for high-level events nationally
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing accounts receivable and payables including credit card acquittals
- Processing and reconciliation of payroll related obligations (Superannuation, Payroll Tax, PAYG)
- Month end accounting including preparation of month end journals including month end accruals, and reconciliations
- Processing daily bank reconciliation
- Providing informative analysis of monthly results
- Assisting with grants acquittal administration process
- Assist with annual audit preparation, and statutory accounts
The Ideal Person
You will likely have completed your degree in accounting and already have 1-3 years’ experience under your belt. It will suit someone who enjoys being busy and working within well-defined and structured processes. You will have excellent attention to detail and also possess excellent organisation and time management skills. You will be known as someone who can learn fast, have high attention to detail, and enjoy producing high quality. Whilst you can work independently, you enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others to kick goals.
Salary / Rate
- $70K inclusive of superannuation
- Permanent position
- Free parking
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. BH ID 16507.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds.