Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 5th Aug, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16754
APS6 WHS/Rehab case management
Our client is a Federal Government agency who delivers Australian Government policies and programs to ensure Australians can experience the social wellbeing and economic benefits that quality education, training and employment provides. Our primary focus is to equip Australians – at all life and career stages – with knowledge, skills and attributes to live well, thrive at work and contribute to community life.
We have 2 positions for Senior HR Advisors. Both are lengthy 12 month non ongoing contracts with options to extend. If you’re looking to participate in an innovative and forward thinking culture, you can contribute your WHS experience to support the delivery of operational and strategic WHS functions for the department.
The HR Advisors in the People Solutions and Wellbeing team will work together to deliver outcomes for the Agency. The split of responsibilities in the team is flexible to provide opportunities for cross-skilling and to strengthen the team’s HR expertise.
- Performance case management
- Delivery of the Wellbeing program
- Work, Health and Safety Advisor
- National Health and Safety Secretariat
- Rehabilitation case management
As a Senior HR Advisor you will be enthusiastic and motivated with strong HR experience. The successful candidate will enjoy a fast pace and variety in their work. In this role, no two days are the same so the successful candidate/s must be flexible and responsive to changes in priorities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and/or implementing Work Health and Safety (WHS) programs in accordance with legislation and policies
- Managing and overseeing case management in performance, rehabilitation, and early intervention, including provision of coaching to managers and senior management
- Ensuring timely completion of WHS incident investigations including implementation and follow up of any corrective and preventative actions
- Coordinating the agency COVID-19 response in accordance with CDPP processes and policies
- Delivery of the Wellbeing program including providing advice and solutions on wellbeing issues
- Developing HR, WHS and Wellbeing initiatives by analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative trends and performance data
- Undertaking research and data analysis to provide accurate advice to senior management including providing input or drafting reports, presentations and papers as required
- Assist in the development of corrective action plans and lead the successful completion of allocated corrective actions
- Undertaking other functions to support work of the broader HR Advice and Support team when required
Your Background and Experience
You will be a self-starter with a strong focus on delivering clear and effective advice, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to cultivate strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
You will have the below experience to be successful in this role:
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- Critical thinking and ability to make judgement decisions
- High degree of initiative
- Research and analysis
- Ability to contextualise, identify and apply relevant policies and legislation
Salary / Rate
$82,000 – $95,000 plus Super
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact // Siobahn Condie // on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. // 16754 //.