Connect with Kristelle on email, or via, via
POSTED 13th May, 2019 REF NO. BBBH8986
APS6 Treasury Officer - 6 month contract
Our client is a Federal Government Department that develops and implements policies and programmes to ensure the competiveness, profitability and sustainability of a broad range of Australian industries.
This opportunity is initially being offered as a 6 month contract working with a small and friendly team. This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a team where mentorship is available to further develop your government career.
As a Treasury Officer, you will be performing a range of functions including:
- Assisting with the preparation of the daily cash position statement, including reconciliation of expected inflows and outflows
- Accurately receipting all monies received
- Monitoring declined payments
- Actioning emails and responding to client queries over the phone and maintaining client relationships
- Record keeping and maintaining an up-to-date billing system
- Assisting with month-end closing
- Assisting with cash management and draw-downs
You will be a professional Finance Officer moving toward Qualifications and with demonstrated experience in all aspects of treasury functions. You are well regarded for your communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team. You enjoy working in a small team and work collegially with others.
You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role and you must hold minimum Baseline security clearance.
$50 – $60 / hour + GST
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristelle Gadd on (02) 6108 4878, quoting Ref No. 8986.