Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 16th Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16513
APS6 Training Support Officer
Our client’s primary role is to protect and advance Australia’s strategic interests through the promotion of security and stability, provide military capabilities to defend Australia and its national interests, and support the Australian community and civilian authorities as directed by the Government.
As a Training Support Officer, you will coordinate training logistics for F2F training virtual delivery, organise session times, collate feedback, and assist with evaluating and improving training outcomes for this new business system.
Working as the APS6 Training Support Officer, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assisting the Senior Systems Trainer in the organisation with administration and delivery of systems training and materials
- Scheduling training sessions, forward planning and administering a master list of areas and personnel requiring system training
- Organising training logistics such as venues and travel for face-to face sessions or virtual online delivery
- Maintaining effective working relationships within your team and with trainee cohorts
- Providing administrative and project support to the training stream
- Assisting with communications and change management activities for the implementation of the new business system as required
- Assisting with the improvement and training sessions, managing and actioning feedback
Your Background and Experience
As the ideal candidate you will have a positive and proactive attitude and thrive on activity. You will be able to manage multiple priorities and will be resilient, responsive and flexible. You are solutions focused, can think on your feet and are able to work under limited direction. You will also have excellent attention to detail and the ability to pick up new processes, systems and knowledge quickly.
You’re a person who builds and sustains positive relationships with your team members, stakeholders, and clients with ease. With your strong attention to detail, you will have a commitment to creating and delivering high-quality work.
Experience with system training or TM1 training platform and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent) is desirable.
A baseline security clearance will be required for this role.
Salary / Rate
- $60-$65 per hour + 10.5% super
- 6-12 Month contract
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16513