Connect with Siobahn on email, or via, via
POSTED 3rd Jun, 2022 REF NO. BBBH16455
APS6 Team Leader - People Assist
This opportunity exists within a government organisation that is responsible for managing the application of bankruptcy and personal property securities laws through the delivery of high-quality personal insolvency and trustee, regulation and enforcement, and personal property securities services.
This is an opportunity use your leadership and expertise in contemporary people services with an emphasis on payroll, human resources, business, and process improvement, and improving customer service delivery.
You will have the opportunity to lead, coach and develop the People Assist team to ensure delivery of quality integrated people support services including provision of advice to key stakeholders.
As an APS6 Team Leader of People Assist you will be responsible for:
- Providing insight and advice to the team as a coach, to the broader People and Capability section, and key stakeholders
- Being responsible for key services such as delivering an on time and accurate payroll, executive salaries, and general human resources advice
- Providing reports which are managed and delivered in consultation with key stakeholders and in accordance with reporting frameworks and legislative obligations
- Undertaking analysis of queries to identify trends and use this information to streamline processes and educate managers and staff
- Effectively and efficiently identify and manage the risks, controls and dependencies associated with people services
- Developing and continuously improving processes and process documentation (SOP’s and WI’s), systems and service delivery to users to create an efficient and enjoyable people experience for employees and managers
Your Background and Experience
To be successful in this role, you must have management experience and an understanding of AURION. You will also show the following capabilities:
- Experience in payroll operations
- Understanding of remuneration and benefits
- Understanding of award and agreement interpretations and legislative requirements
- Ability to identify business and process improvement
- Ability to identify client service improvements for the end user
You must be an Australian citizen and have a Baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
Salary / Rate
- $60-$65 per hour + 10.5% super
- 12 month non ongoing or S26 transfer
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Siobahn Condie on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 16455.
HorizonOne is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage applications from people of all cultures, capabilities and backgrounds