Connect with Tom on email, or via, via
POSTED 20th Nov, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12494
APS6 Regulatory Intelligence Analyst
Our client is a federal government department that develops and implements policies and programs to protect and strengthen our agriculture, water resources, the environment, and our heritage.
This opportunity is within an important scheme that helps businesses and consumers makes informed decisions to reduce water and save money on water and energy bills.
- Excellent opportunity for an individual looking to advance their career as an intelligence analyst
- Lengthy 12 month contract
- Highly sought-after government department
- City-based location with access to a range of amenities
- Develop intelligence collections plans, including identifying supply chains, or pathways to discover entities engaged in deliberate non-compliance
- Collect data from an array of open sources which will support analysis
- Undertake liaison and collaboration with a range of stakeholders to ensure a robust understanding of supply chains and pathways
- Write threat and vulnerability assessments, and their dissemination through written and oral briefing techniques
- Apply structured analytical techniques to the data you have collected
Your Background and Experience
Candidates should have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications preferably with a research background
- Intelligence analysis skills along with intelligence management experience
- Proficient with Analyst’s NoteBook, ANACAPA, ORBIS and open source collection
- Experience within the National Intelligence Community is highly desired
- You must be an Australian citizen and hold a Baseline security clearance to apply
Salary / Rate
- $58 – $62 per hour + 9.5% Super
- 12 month contract
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Haskell on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12494.