Connect with Nick on email, or via, via
POSTED 30th Sep, 2020 REF NO. BBBH12061
APS6 Project and Events Officer
Our client is a vital member of Australia’s national security community, working across the full spectrum of operations required of contemporary intelligence and security agencies, with a great emphasis on cyber security, in support of the Australian Government and the Australian Defence Force.
This is a 12 month non-ongoing opportunity working within a newly formed cyber security research team working in a dual function, drawing on your project, events, and communications experience to provide a suite of deliverables.
- Established and highly influential Commonwealth agency
- Large reaching networks and regular inter-agency communication
- Strong leadership and executive support at all levels
- Ongoing professional development and permanency options
- Support the implementation of policy changes and growth of the division
- Provide event and stakeholder management for internal and external events
- Develop content for internal publications
- Support training frameworks and professional development initiatives
Your Background and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for actively managing key stakeholder relationships and undertaking highly developed writing tasks including drafting of briefs and talking points for internal staff messaging and communications.
- Strong leadership skills, and proven ability to work within a high performing team is essential
- Exhibit effective problem-solving skills
- Possess exceptional oral communication and a proven ability to be flexible
- Must be an Australian citizen and hold a Baseline security clearance or higher
Salary / Rate
- $81K – $93K + 15.4% Super
- 12 months non-ongoing with likely extension
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Day on 02 6108 4878 quoting ref no. 12061.